Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's been a Birthday week!

hahah on Sunday there was Salad's "surprise" bbq,
but evidently she found out long ago.
but none the less,
I hope you had a great time dearest (:

stayed over at Wenyao's for overnight mahjong,
and I won the most!
(:
hahaha followed by Salad ;)
seems like Liangfu's not that lucky eh?

so we got Macdonald's breakfast as the loser agreed to treat
(:

after the Mahjong session,
we were super tired.
so Salad and Glenn came over my place for a short while,
before heading down to Vivo.

Had dinner at Hongkong cafe as it was Timmy's birthday!
oh yeah,
Happy Birthday Timothy! (:

Tuesday was Shaun's birthday,
so Happy Birthday Shaun!

I really regretted not going late for school because it was such a waste of my time!
anyhows had Literature in the afternoon.
another day wasted.

Wednesday was Marcus's birthday,
so Happy Birthday Marcus! (:

oh yeah and this was when we got into trouble.
hahaha for stealing some Super rings,
and then we got it real bad from Mr Chan.

so he called my mother,
but he got owned.
cos my mother scolded him real bad!
gasp!

so anyhows, I went to Heritage to study with Salad,
relatively productive
(:

Today school was kinda boring as well.
but after school was much better!

Salad, Glenn, Ernest and I went to Holland Village,
and we had Bridge fun and somewhat work done
(:
and the highlight would prolly be that Salad and I won 11 sets in a Bridge game, which was freaking good (:

We had One-for-One Sundaes at Swensen's and 1$ Milkshake Floats.
super nice!

and Ernest mummy very kindly sent me home.
okay tht's my day!

TTFN! :D

No comments: